Tetrapaque Dual-Cure Initiator
Item #: 030967101B
Opaquers, such as Tetrapaque®, are bright, intense shades that prevent transmission of light. These are placed on the tooth before application of the veneer with resin cement.
Tetraque shades include:
- Enamel — a close to dead white shade usually mixed with other colours to help lighten
- Dentin — a yellowish brown colour that adds warmth
- Gingival — a light yellow to pink shade that is very universal and adds a warm, natural colouring
- Violet— a violet/grey colour that neutralises severe yellow, orange or brown shades
- Pink— a pink colour that neutralises dark stains such as tetracycline and creates a warmer, neutral colour.
- (1) 4g Jar of Catalyst